best deodorants for sensitive skin for men and women
There are those who have used the same deodorant since their early years and there are those who try out a new deodorant brands each month. Whatever your method, the question is, are you reading the ingredients on the label? There may be a solution for a cleaner, healthier and best deodorant for sensitive skin that can halt your perspiration.
- Dry idea
- Fresh Sugar
- Jack Black
- Dermadoctor Total Nonscent
- Arm & Hammer
- Lavanila laboratories
- Green Tidings
- Silver Shield
- Weleda Sage
4- Sample Poll
Some of the ingredients that can cause irritation to sensitive skin include:
- Aluminum or zinc: these are the most commonly used active ingredients that temporarily stop perspiration, but they are also known skin irritants. They are often used interchangeably.
- Parabens: this is a harsh chemical used on various skin products. It is irritating and can damage the skin cells when used for a long time.
- Fragrances: these will mask the bad scent, but they can trigger allergies and skin rashes. Use a fragrance free option.
- Alcohol: this can severely dry out the skin, leading to an itchy that is dry.
Related: how does deodorant work?
Some of the best deodorants for sensitive skin:
1- Dry idea Advanced Dry Invisible Solid, Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Unscented.
This is a great hypoallergenic option for men and actually women as well. It is perfect for those with sensitivity to fragrance additives since it is unscented. It is a solid antiperspirant that is known to stop dry and cracking underarm skin. At the same time, it gives all day protection. It is one of the best deodorant for sensitive skin that is affordable, however, it also has aluminum and you will need to be aware before purchasing it.
- It has a total of 29 customer reviews on Amazon with an overall customer review rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
What Amazon Reviewers Say About Dry idea Advanced Dry
I have sensitive skin in general and am allergic to some deodorant as well. I have tried a lot of different ones and finally found this one about 6 months ago locally. I really like it and i believe its the best i have ever tried. I have used the roll-on one but don’t like it as much. The protection lasts for a long time and will last the entire day and night. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon for much cheaper than i could at the local store. Give it a try its great!
I really wanted to like this, but I am not a fan. I can smell myself by the afternoon. If I can smell me, I feel bad for my coworkers. I went back to Dove until I can find a better option that has as high of a EWG rating as this one.